top of page

/Partner Visa

Partner Visa


Partner visa is for those who fall into three different categories (i.e. opposite-sex partners) and partners (involves with same-sex relationship) either Australian permanent residents or Citizens and New Zealand citizens, Canadian Citizens who wish to stay permanent in Australia or in Canada . UniVisa company cares about you to get this visa with basic needs and appropriate visa process.


Moreover, partner visa is mainly divided into two categories: Partner visa and Marriage visa. The visa you wish to apply depend upon your relation with your partner.

  • Married relationship (same-sex or opposite-sex partner): Partner Visa

  • Intended Marriage: Prospective Marriage visa


There few requirements that every person has to fulfill before lodging an application and UniVisa People can help you with your and your's partner application.


  • Must meet the character and medical criteria

  • You must meet the basic requirements if you have dependent family members or child

  • If you are sponsored by a person (partner, a parent or any other circumstances) who is holding any citizenship or Permanent residency and someone who meet the basic requirements for being a sponsor.

Bring Your Family Together

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page